Thursday, June 26, 2008

ok, so i almost stopped updating this, not because i didn't have anything to say, but because i'm actually doing stuff with my life other than minesweeper or solitaire.

this month was a very expensive month ><

first thing was the laptop... i finally got a laptop (unfortunately a dell... because our school is forcing us to buy dells) and wow... i can't believe i have been using a 6 year old computer for so long -_-;;; this is so much faster~ i can boot up my computer and have it be usable before i can go downstairs, heat up a croissant and eat it and come back. which is what i did while waiting for my old one to boot up.

oh, and the warning label on the bag that came with the laptop just cracked me up haha
maybe it's just me, but something about it just made me want to laugh. honestly, do we really need these warnings? i would think that people who need these types of warnings are the people who would not notice the warning at all and proceed to put the bag on their head as illustrated.

second expensive thing... car... *sigh* so i was perfectly fine with my 9 year old car, but my dad has been constantly whining about getting a new car, so when my passenger side power seat died 他就拿那個當藉口來買新車... so retarded, because yea... the new car (well... new to me, but it's a used car) is really nice and all, but i don't think it was really worth trading in a perfectly good old car.

i mean... the new car makes driving fun again ^^;; but that means i have to be careful where i go and park... honestly, sometimes i wish i drove like a really crappy old car just so i wouldn't have to worry about hitting any curbs or walls (not that i do that or anything, but i'm just like always worried about doing stuff like that)

last major expense of the month? tickets to 台灣 and 日本 ^^ since i don't think i have any more breaks longer than 1 or 2 weeks for the next 4 years, i think this is probably my last opportunity to spend such a long time out of the country~ so, if you're gonna be in taipei or tokyo this summer, let me know ^^

other random stuff that's been keeping me busy?
http://armorgames.com/play/1716/gemcraft this game is addicting haha.. a tower defense game that's pretty well made~ i must've spent like 2 or 3 days on this game trying to get the glowing frames (if you get a high enough score you can get a glowing frame on that level)

another thing i've been doing is this book called "the master tells stories" by the leader of tzu chi (the buddhist group)... some of those stories are just so 誇張... kind of disappointed haha

oh~ one last thing i did this week was kill a spider. bwahhahaha the little fucker decided to wait and sneak up on me while i was taking a shower... so when i got out i taught it a lesson. a story in photos, by me:


serves it right... gosh i hate spiders -_-;;;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you still kill spiders with compressed air HA