Wednesday, February 4, 2009

犯太歲

*sigh* this year is supposedly 犯太歲 for oxes.... (myself included), meaning we're not supposed to be very lucky unless we go and appease the jupiter god or something... i'm feeling the bad luck already haha

first off, i failed one of my classes... well... i guess i saw that one coming lol... but i'd like to think it's because of 犯太歲... especially since i found out right after my bracelet with the buddhist beads snapped apart on me in class... :(
i decided to clean my desk the other day too (see~ so clean XD), i was enjoying a nice cold drink at my desk and i accidentally knocked the can onto my keyboard... i wasn't used to my desk being so clean, cuz usually i have to maneuver around all these obstacles to grab things on my desk, but it's too neat now... nothing to avoid, so i let my guard down and knocked my drink over =( that makes this the 3rd keyboard of mine that has been ruined by a beverage.. *sigh* at least that last one i've been using for about 6 years so it was about time anyway ^^;; i must say this new keyboard is nice~ the only things i don't like about it are how there aren't a windows key and a right mouse click key on the right side... all there is is a stupid fn key... and i don't like how they played with the design of the del key and made it so big... i guess i don't use insert that much besides in photoshop, but still i'd like to have it where it usually is... oh! and this keyboard is cool because it is backlit!! <3 probably not as useful as it would be on a laptop, since it's usually pretty bright in my room when i'm using my computer, but still... it's nice to have XD

anyway, i hope my luck will be better from now on, especially after i went to 安太歲 last weekend ^^ so far so good... i've passed all my other tests/midterms besides that one, and hopefully will continue to do so *crosses fingers*

wish all u other oxes good luck, since we, along with sheeps/goats, dragons, and dogs, managed to anger or annoy the tai sui for this year ^^;;;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

犯太歲... mmm I lost my calculator the other day.

Anonymous said...

Don't be superstitious!
OX are the best! =DDD
Good luck with the studying.